Before you book an appointment, we want to highlight the following:
1) Drop-in applies at PCR travel certificate sampling points. Booking with a PCR travel certificate partner is ALWAYS needed to create a sampling referral and you must show up at the time you booked to ensure that it does not get too crowded in the waiting room.
2) When you visit one of our sampling points, the staff can not answer questions about the travel certificate, payment or other things that are not directly connected to the sampling. Always contact firstname.lastname@example.org for these questions.
3) PCR-reseintyg.se does not take responsibility for you as a customer ordering the right type of sampling, it is your responsibility as a customer to check that the type of sampling you order is approved for entry to the country you are going to. Are you unsure? Then visit the IATA Travel Center for more information.
4) If you want to cancel your appointment, always contact the sampling point, contact details can be found on the page.
5) PCR-reseintyg.se protects your privacy, therefore we have a collaboration with the app Coronafree. All our responses take place via a GDPR-secured digital service platform for mobile phones. You use the Coronafree app to easily access your test result and certificate in a safe, controlled and reliable way. The certificates can also be verified via the “IBM Health Pass” and are part of the global communication solution and follow current and future standards for the “Digital Green Certificate” according to the EU definition.